Business Survey 2019 – European Crash Repair Parts Market Size, Regional Outlook Forecast Report – Acute Market Reports
The passenger car crash repair parts market will continue to evolve over the next four years to 2019. Passenger safety regulations, manufacturers’ desire for improved crash durability and the use of new materials, including composite materials, in the desire to make vehicles lighter and improve fuel economy will all impact the cost of crash repair parts, and will also have implications on the channels that motorists choose to use for any crash repairs that are necessary. At the same time, the growing use of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) in new vehicles is a contributory factor in reducing the accident rate, a trend which started with the fitment of ABS brakes to all new cars sold since 2007.
Repairers will need to focus on improving production models and potentially increasing scale to afford greater purchasing power, flexibility and the ability to handle new complex repairs. Repairers must keep pace with the variety of new materials and technologies gradually being incorporated into the vehicles on the road today. Tools such as integrated repair method data and the training and certification programs provided by numerous OEs will help here.
– New technologies shape the crash repairs market
– Demographic changes influence the crash repairs market
– The industry is consolidating – some of the largest collision repair companies are getting larger
– The decision makers are changing – insurance companies are increasingly powerful
– Crash repair market influenced by new vehicle sales market
– Crash repair parts volumes fall whilst values slowly grow – affected by falling accident rates
– A marked move away from OEM toward more affordable aftermarket and recycled products
– The move towards autonomous driving will reduce accident rates and impact the crash repair market
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/retail-market
The European Crash Repair Parts Market 2011-2019, a Trend Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the European vehicle crash repair parts market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the European crash repair parts market, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from Verdict Retail’s aftermarket databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for crash repair parts in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
– Market value and forecast; a look at the total market value and forecast value for crash repair parts in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
– Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the European crash repair parts market.
Reasons To Buy
– This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European crash repair parts market based on insights from within Verdict’s proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
– The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
– The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging crash repair parts market.
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com