Childrenswear Retailing : Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast 2020 – Acute Market Reports
The childrenswear market is set to grow by 2.8% in 2015; the same level of growth achieved in 2014, and only very
gradual. The composition of growth is now very different from 10 years ago, when very rapid price deflation of 4.0% drove a 7.5% rise in volume. Inflation is easing, at just 0.1% in 2015 following a period of rising sourcing costs, ensuring that growth is now becoming more organic, with volume growth of 2.7% forecast for 2015. However, while value growth in the childrenswear market has recovered to pre-recession levels, volume growth has not as parents continue to purchase more carefully – a shift we saw throughout the downturn, which we expect to see maintained.
– The tween and young teen markets represent the biggest opportunity in the UK childrenswear sector for retailers to exploit over the next five years, given they are the fastest growing children’s population segments to 2020 and yet there is currently little competition specifically targeting this audience. Retailers must concentrate on tailored ranges, appropriately interpreted fashion trends and focused marketing and social media initiatives in order to take advantage
– Over 50% of school uniform shoppers are prepared to spend more on school uniform items if they are designed with technical attributes such as easy iron, scuff resistant (shoes), adjustable waists and stain-resistant fabric. As a standard offer, most retailers now provide permanent pleating and Teflon coating to prevent stains, but more premium features such as non-iron and scuff resistant coating on shoes would allow them to have a more tiered price architecture – encouraging trading up and higher spend per head.
– Despite the largest proportion of childrenswear retailers being positioned in the midmarket, such as Gap Kids, MandS and Next, there is considerable polarisation in the market, with retailers in the value and premium sectors performing well, which is ultimately resulting in midmarket retailers being squeezed. The midmarket is trying to fight back with greater emphasis on value ranges such as Mother care’s Value Essentials range, striving to offer shoppers lower prices but maintain quality, providing a differentiator to value retailers.
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/retail-market
The UK childrenswear market 2010-2020 offers a comprehensive insight into the factors driving the market, the inhibitors, the major players performance, the main trends and consumer attitudes. It also forecasts to 2020.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– The Outlook
– Market Size
– Market Forecast
– Channel Shares
– Market Shares
Reasons To Buy
– Understand which categories within childrenswear are forecast to outperform and how you can grow your share of spend in these markets.
– Gain a better understanding on consumer shopping habits for back to school clothing, which retailers are most popular and how frequently back to school products are purchased, to enable you to better compete in this lucrative market.
– Gain knowledge of the strategies for tapping into the Tween market which is due to be the fastest growing segment of childrenswear
– Identify the opportunities to grow business in this sector by comparing strategies of the key players in the market and their performance metrics
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com