European Consumables Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast 2019 – Acute Market Reports
– The consumables market in Europe is forecast to grow in value, after a period during which volumes have remained flat as a result of falling replacement rates. Hypermarkets are set to benefit as consumers continue to treat screen wash as a convenience product, while garages and vehicle manufacturer networks (VMNs) will benefit from vehicle manufacturers specifying the use of long-life – and manufacturer/vehicle-specific – coolant in new vehicles.
– Since 2011, the volumes of antifreeze and coolant sold have grown slightly, with the market having increased by 2% between 2011 and 2015. While volumes have only grown slightly, values have increased by 11% over the same period. It is a similar story with screen wash, with volumes growing by 2% while values have grown by 9%.
– The increasingly buoyant new vehicle market in Europe has had an adverse effect on volumes, as the antifreeze and coolant that most modern vehicles are now equipped with as standard – original equipment manager (OEM) factory fill – have a longer interval between replacement cycles, while windscreen wash remains a convenience product that retails in a predominantly seasonal market.
– All channels that retail antifreeze and coolant together with screen wash have had to contend with a decline in replacement rates as replacement cycles are extended and, in the case of antifreeze and coolant, replacement is now typically on a five-year rather than two-year cycle. That said, as the European new vehicle market continues to grow, volumes have increased slightly. Forecasts for antifreeze and coolant show that volumes will grow by a small amount by 2019, as newer vehicles start to require system flushes; values will also continue to grow. A similar situation will present itself in the screen wash market, enabling retailers and manufacturers to remain profitable over the period.
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/retail-market
– Although market volumes have grown slightly, the continuing trend for manufacturers trying to lighten their vehicles by making more use of aluminum components will present a number of opportunities for antifreeze and coolant manufacturers and retailers over the next four years, as new components require different approaches to cooling and cooling systems need to be replenished. With screen wash being regarded as a convenience product, value and volume growth for manufacturers will come from having the broadest possible distribution network, including hypermarkets and fuel stations.
The European Consumables Market 2011-2019, a Trend Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the European vehicle consumables market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the European consumables market, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from Verdict Retail’s aftermarket databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for consumables in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
– Market value and forecast; a look at the total market value and forecast value for consumables in Europe, with an overview regional analysis.
– Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the European consumables market.
Reasons To Buy
– This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the European consumables market based on insights from within Verdict’s proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
– The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
– The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging consumables market.
1 Executive Summary
1.1.2 Antifreeze and Coolant
1.1.3 The Future of Coolant
1.2 Windscreen Wash
1.3 Main Conclusions
2.3 Retailer Strategies
2.4 Antifreeze and Coolant
2.5 Windscreen Wash
3 Market Size
3.3 Antifreeze and Coolant
3.4 Windscreen Wash
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com