FMCG Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2016: Acute Market Reports
Uncertain market conditions are not hindering the growth prospects of the FMCG industry over the next six months, as companies are planning to focus on new product development, expand in the current markets, and improve operational efficiency in H1 2016 (Apr 2016-Sep 2016). FMCG executives are confident about emerging markets such as China and India, and developed markets, namely the US and UK, contributing significant growth towards the FMCG industry during the next six months. Although the highest percentage of global FMCG executives projects an increase in merger and acquisition activity over the next six months, they intend to increase capital expenditure on new product development, and machinery and equipment purchases. Procurement activities will increase on IT services and capital equipment purchases amid the expectation of a surge in supplier prices over the next six months.
Browse Full Report With TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/fmcg-industry-business-outlook-and-procurement-survey-h1-2016
– Expansion in current markets and new product development are major priorities for FMCG organizations during the next six months (Apr 2016-Sep 2016)
– The US and the UK are highlighted as prominent growth offering developed markets
– Capital expenditure on new product development, and machinery and equipment purchases are projected to increase during the next months
– Survey respondents expect an increase in procurement activities on IT services and capital equipment purchases in the coming six months
– The majority of industry executives foresees an increase in supplier prices, while 22% anticipate no change
Canadean’s FMCG Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2016 report examines executives’ opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over Apr 2016-Sep 2016. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, and organizations’ perspective on e-procurement. In addition, this report presents the future projection of merger and acquisition activities within the FMCG industry over the next six months.
What else does this report offer?
– Key business priorities: examines FMCG organizations’ important priorities for Apr 2016-Sep 2016
– Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer the most growth over H1 2016
– Change in MandA activity: analyzes FMCG industry executives’ opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
– Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
– Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
– Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the FMCG industry over the next six months
– Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement objectives over Apr 2016-Sep 2016
– Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over Apr 2016-Sep 2016
– E-procurement: identifies executives’ perspective towards e-procurement implementation and deployment within the global FMCG industry
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/packaging-market
Reasons To Buy
– FMCG companies can realign business strategies by knowing the business priorities indicated in the report
– Organizations can develop or adjust business expansion plans by knowing the significant growth offering emerging and developed markets highlighted in the report
– Helps organizations to adjust their procurement budget by providing information about procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for Apr 2016-Sep 2016
– Organizations can implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for H1 2016
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662