Global Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis – Market 2016 to 2025 – Industry Applications, Market Size, Segmentation, Compandy Share: Acute Market Reports
The IPF therapeutic market is currently dominated by the only two drugs that have gained marketing approval for IPF – Roches Esbriet and Boehringer Ingelheims Ofev. Esbriet was the first drug to gain approval for IPF in 2011 when it was approved for use in Europe, a full four years before rival Ofev. However, both gained approval into the largest IPF market of the US on the same day in October 2014.
The top-selling drug in IPF in value terms is Roches Esbriet, which GlobalData estimates generated approximately $572m in 2015 from the seven major markets. There is high R&D activity for the development of new therapies for IPF and eight promising therapies can potentially enter the market from 2015 to 2025.
Numerous novel targets are being studied in the IPF pipeline, with major pharmaceutical players Roche, Sanofi, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Biogen all active in the development process. Other promising pipeline candidates include FibroGens CTGF inhibitor, Promediors PTX2 protein, Afferents P2X3 receptor antagonist, and MediciNovas 5-LO/LT pathway inhibitor. The continued uptake of Esbriet and Ofev, combined with the introduction of new novel drugs will shape the future competitive landscape and drive growth in the IPF market.
Key Questions Answered
– What was the impact of Esbriet and Ofev on the IPF market following their FDA approval in 2014 and what is their future outlook within this market?
– What do physicians think about Esbriet and Ofev, and how they will be used for IPF during the forecast period?
– What is the significance of late-phase pipeline products and how will their launch shape the future treatment landscape in IPF?
– What are the unmet needs within the IPF market?
– What are the remaining opportunities within the IPF market?
Browse All Reports of This Category: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/healthcare-market
– Overview of IPF, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current treatment options.
– Annualized IPF therapeutic market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for ten years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, and implications for the IPF therapeutics markets.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of mid-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global IPF therapeutics markets. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global IPF therapeutic markets.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global IPF therapeutic markets in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
Our Blogs: –
For Technology News: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports:
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com