Global Neem Extract Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast 2020 – Acute Market Reports
The neem extract in the report refer to oils, pastes, powders, cakes and other related products obtained through leaves, seeds, fruits and barks of the neem tree.
The report excludes the finished neem products such as fertilizers, pesticides, and personal and animal care products.
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/neem-extract-market
Key findings of Neem Extract Market:
- The neem extract market is export-driven, where large percentage of the needs are catered by a small group of countries
- Neem extract market is expected to witness significant growth in agriculture segment, especially bio-pesticides during the forecast period
- The European market is expected to be the key growth driver for neem extract market during the forecast period
- Brazil and Spain are expected to generate significant demand for neem extract during 2014-2020
The global neem extract market is booming due to the growing interest of people towards bio-based products. Neem extract is an import-led market, mostly dependent on exports from the Asian countries such as India. The key importers from India are U.S., Vietnam, North Korea, Spain, and Italy.
Many of the Asia-Pacific countries such as China, India, and Philippines use large amount of bio-based fertilizers made from crop and animal waste. However, neem based fertilizers and pesticides account for a small portion of the total agro-supplements in many of the countries in the region. With a vast access to neem plantation in the region coupled with growing awareness of people about the benefits of neem in agriculture and livestock feeding, these countries lay significant opportunities for neem extract market in the medium and long term
Brazil and China have observed neem as a highly beneficial tree which is leading them to invest in its plantations. While China has already started investing in neem plantations, Brazil is looking for private sector investors for the same. This not only hints at their domestic neem extract consumption growth but also provides increasing opportunities for its international trade. With Brazil becoming one of the exporter, the import of neem extract by certain countries (such as North America) is expected to increase in the long run.
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/consumer-goods-market
The increasing concern of people and regulatory authorities towards harmful effects of chemical-based fertilizers and pesticides on human health has been compelling the farmers to use bio-based farm products. This has led to a significant increase in the demand for bio-based fertilizers and pesticides. Following the effect, the demand of neem extract based fertilizers and pesticides are also escalating. The demand for organic food has also been increasing in the recent past, especially in Europe, wherein people are preferring products with organic label due to which retailers are increasing the percentage of organic products in their shelves.
With the growing awareness among people towards the harmful effects of chemical based cosmetics on skin, hair and other body parts, the significance of neem based products have risen to a considerable extent. About two decades ago, the ayurvedic medicines in India had been constantly losing its market to allopathic medicines. However, campaigns and advertisements by the domestic ayurvedic companies in the country, such as Patanjali, the ayurvedic medicines have started to rejuvenate. The medicinal benefits of neem are well known in Asia-Pacific and its awareness is percolating to other parts of the globe. With the passage of time, the western countries are increasingly turning towards herbal products for personal care. A large range of neem based cosmetic and personal care products including bathing soap, face cream, face wash and shampoos are now being used in the North American and the European countries.
The bio-based animal farming has increased during the past few years owing to increasing demand for meat obtained from biologically grown animals. Neem leaves and neem seed cake are used as animal feed that contain proteins, amino acids, carotene and minerals. Animals such as camel, goat, sheep and crossbred lambs are fed with neem leaves during winters, a part of their daily feed, as they increase productivity of these animals during the season. Neem is also well known as an effective pest repellent for pet animals. The increasing population of pet animals globally and people’s growing concern for the safety of their pets has encouraged neem oil manufacturing.
The neem extract market is highly fragmented with very small-sized players who do not have a fix channel for international sales, except online marketplace.
Major Competitors: Some of the major competitors in the market include E.I.D-Parry (India) Limited, P.J. Margo Pvt. Ltd., Neeming Australia Pty Ltd., Agro Extract Limited, Ozone Biotech Pvt. Ltd., GreeNeem Agri Private Ltd., Fortune Biotech Ltd., Parker India Group, The Indian Neem Tree Company, and Bros India Group
Purchase a Copy Of This Report – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/request-free-sample/39836
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of segments, applications, and segments of applications
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, and benchmarking
- Provides profiles of major competitors of the market including details of their operations, product and services, recent developments and key financial metrics. Profiles provide better understanding of competition as well as the demands of the market.
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com