Mass Affluents: Attitudes and Needs in the UK
Mass affluent populations around the world are growing in size, making them an increasingly important segment for financial providers. These consumers possess more financial products than average, maintain higher levels of savings and investments, and are more likely to use added-value services. This makes them an attractive and profitable segment to target.
– Mass affluents in the UK hold significantly more product types than retail consumers, with the greatest differentials for investments, insurance products, credit cards, and savings accounts. Providers should consider offering robo-advice investment tools to cost-effectively service their needs.
Browse Full Report With TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/mass-affluents-attitudes-and-needs-in-the-uk
– Mass affluents are nearly twice as likely as retail consumers to be using a savings account to fund their retirement and to fund a future investment. Banks can help by adding savings goal features that allow savers to monitor their progress and that use prompts and notifications to modify behavior where necessary.
– Mass affluents are more willing than retail consumers to consider switching to a digital-only bank. Competitive rates will play a decisive role in persuading mass affluents to switch to a newly established provider, meaning new entrants will have to compete aggressively on price to win over mass affluents.
Verdict Financial’s Mass Affluents: Attitudes and Needs in the UK is one of a series of snapshots offering insight into the mass affluent consumer segment in the UK. It examines mass affluents’ detailed attitudes towards personal finance. This snapshot is based on findings from our 2015 Retail Banking Insight Survey.
The snapshot offers insight into:
– Mass affluents’ product preferences and motivations for taking out specific products.
– Attitudes towards digital channels and new entrants.
– Preferences with respect to using financial management services.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/banking-market
Reasons To Buy
– Improve your targeting of mass affluents in the UK by learning about their preferences and attitudes to financial services.
– Identify the key drivers that motivate mass affluents to purchase key financial products.
– Learn how likely they are to switch to a new provider and their reasons for doing so.
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662