Monthly Global Upstream Review, February 2017 – Decline in Global Capex Outlook, Growth, Regional Outlook and Forecast – Acute Market Reports
Globally, upstream oil and gas production is expected to decline by around -1.7% over the 2017 to 2021 period. Total production outlook to 2021 has decreased by more than 500 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe) when compared with the January 2017 report. The average capex is expected to decrease by a marginal -0.2% over the next four years.
The number of planned projects coming online in the 2017-2025 period is expected to be the highest in South America among all the regions, followed by Europe.
– Global oil and gas production outlook by region for the period 2017 to 2021
– Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by major regions and companies
– Global liquids and natural gas production outlook by region for the period 2017 to 2021
– Global capex spending outlook on planned projects by key regions and companies
Reasons to buy
– Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of planned oil and gas production
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global production and capex outlook
– Assess your competitorÕs capex and key economic metrics
For Same Category Report Visit@ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/energy-alternative-sources-market
1 Table of Contents
1. Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 2
1.2. List of Figures 3
2. Key Highlights 4
3. Appendix 14
3.1. Abbreviations 14
3.2. Methodology 14
3.2.1. Coverage 14
3.2.2. Secondary Research 14
3.3. Contact Us 15
3.4. Disclaimer 15
Visit The Blog site: http://researchreportsandforecast.blogspot.in/
About – Acute Market Reports:
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Name: Chris Paul
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Designation: Global Sales Manager
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662