Packaging Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2016: Acute Market Reports
Even though packaging organizations are concerned about rising competition, market uncertainty, and responding to pricing pressure, focus will increase on expansion in current markets and new product development during H1 2016 (April 2016-September 2016). Procurement activities will increase on IT services and capital equipment purchases amidst the expectation increasing procurement expenditure and supplier prices over the next months. Capital expenditure will be higher on new product development and IT infrastructure development and an expected increase in merger and acquisition activity during H1 2016. Focus will be on emerging markets such as China and India and developed markets such as the US and Germany, which are expected to present significant growth opportunities for the packaging industry over the next six months.
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/packaging-industry-business-outlook-and-procurement-report-h1-2016
– Expansion in current markets and new product development are the major priorities for packaging organizations during the next six months. (April-September 2016)
– The US, Germany, and Canada are highlighted by survey respondents as prominent growth-offering developed markets
– Capital expenditure on new product development and IT infrastructure development will increase during the next months
– Survey respondents expect an increase in procurement activities on IT services and capital equipment purchases in the coming six months
– Globally, 29% of survey respondents indicate limited or generalized deployment of e-procurement within their organizations over the next six months
Canadean’s Packaging Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2016 report examines executives’ opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over April-September 2016. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, and organizations’ perspective on e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/packaging-market
What else does this report offer?
– Key business priorities: examines packaging organizations’ important priorities for April-September 2016
– Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer the most growth over H1 2016
– Change in MandA activity: analyzes packaging industry executives’ opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
– Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
– Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
– Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the packaging industry over the next six months
– Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement objectives over April-September 2016
– Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over April-September 2016
– E-procurement: identifies executives’ perspective towards e-procurement implementation and deployment within the packaging industry
Reasons To Buy
– Packaging companies can realign business strategies by knowing the business priorities indicated in the report
– Organizations can develop or adjust business expansion plans by knowing the significant growth offering emerging and developed markets highlighted in the report
– Helps organizations to adjust their procurement budget by providing information about procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for April-September 2016
– Organizations can implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for H1 2016
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662