PharmaPoint: Renal Cell Carcinoma Market 2016 to 2023 – Industry Share,Size,Trends and Forecasts By Acute Market Reports
Renal cell carcinoma (RCC) is among the 10 most frequently occurring cancers in Western countries. The RCC market is currently dominated by anti-angiogenic agents and tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKIs) in particular, but it will experience dramatic changes over the forecast period as patents expire and promising new therapies enter the market.
A large share of the RCC market is currently dominated by a few large companies, but they will struggle to retain these shares as they are joined by new entrants. One of these new entrants, Opdivo, is expected to have the largest market share by 2023.
The different lines of treatment will offer up different battlegrounds and niches for companies, large and small, to compete for. The battle for the first-line of therapy is expected to be fierce, with three programmed death protein 1 (PD-1)/programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1)-containing combination therapies backed by large companies lining up to compete. Out of this competition, new standards of care are expected to emerge for the different lines of treatment. There will also be a number of unmet needs still remaining at the end of the forecast period, and with that, the opportunity for pipeline drugs to carve out a niche in the RCC space.
Key Questions Answered
– The RCC market is marked by the presence of a number of unmet needs. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of RCC market?
– The late-stage RCC pipeline has therapies targeting different lines of therapy. Which drugs will have the biggest impact in each RCC setting? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
– Current therapies used to treat RCC include tyrosine kinase inhibitors and mTOR inhibitors. What will be the impact of the patent expiry of the current standard of care? How will the advent of new therapies change the drug treatment landscape for RCC? How will new drug combinations change the treatment paradigm of RCC? What are the key drivers and barriers to this change?
Browse All Reports of This Category: http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/healthcare-market
– The main drivers of the growth of the RCC market will be the launch of Opdivo in second-line setting and PD-1 modulator combinations in the first-line setting. GlobalData forecasts significant patient uptake for Opdivo, which will supersede tyrosine kinase inhibitors and mTOR inhibitors to become the SoC in second-line setting.
– The approval of immunotherapy in monotherapy or in combination with other agents will partially fulfil key unmet needs in the RCC space: however, many of these unmet needs will still remain even after these agents are launched.
– Another driver of the RCC market is the increasing incidence of RCC cases within the 8MM. The biggest constrainer of the RCC market is the launch of generics of tyrosine kinase inhibitors currently established as standard of care in most markets.
Reasons to buy:
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global RCC therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global RCC therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
Our Blogs: –
For Technology News: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About – Acute Market Reports:
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662