Pick Up Drop Off (PUDO) Market 2020 : Size, Growth, Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast – By Acute Market Reports
The online retail revolution that has and continues to sweep across the United Kingdom has spawned many concepts regarding methods of purchase and fulfillment. Whilst delivery options such as home delivery and click and collect have seen burgeoning levels of growth in previous years, the likes of PUDO(pick up, drop off) although growing has yet to see the stellar consumer take up seen with other methods. Consumers are forever seeking ways to decrease the amount of personal effort and interaction required to purchase products this has extended itself to the fulfillment end of the transaction, as a result service providers such as Collect+ are looking to take advantage of this especially with the likes ASOS and Amazon who looking to add another string to the bow of services provided.
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/pudo-in-the-uk-market-size-market-forecast-and-recommendations
– PUDO to take minimal share of UK online spend – Although the value of products purchased via PUDO channel Is expected to grow by 173% from the years 2015 to 2020 it will only represent 1.7% of the overall online market. This is partly due to the retailers looking counter PUDO services by investing in improving their own delivery options; however, it is highly plausible that the surging growth of click and collect will simply overshadow Fulfillment options like PUDO.
– Clothing andfootwear spend via PUDO to reach £440m in 2020 – Growth in the PUDO channel will be driven largely by the clothing and footwear category, this is because of channel service take up from the likes of pure play retailers ASOS , Very.co.uk and Zalando. Using PUDO gives pure play retailers more of a physical presence raising awareness amongst consumers about the service. With more retailers likely to take up the service to be able to compete on all platforms.
– Younger shoppers embrace PUDO – Verdict data has revealed that younger consumers are spearheading the growth of PUDO as a retail fulfillment option with penetration levels as high as 68.5% amongst consumers aged 16-24. This is a result of younger consumers being less likely to be home during specific daytime periods i.e. attending school or work, moreover factors such as familiarity and frequency of use o PUDO providing retailers like ASOS is driving the channels use.
– Growing demand for free PUDO services – Whilst PUDO services have been brought forward as an convenient alternative for consumers that cannot commit to an allotted delivery time, it is increasingly being seen as an industry standard with consumers expecting to use the service for free. This has been caused largely to by big online retailers namely Amazon and ASOS providing these services for free in order to emphasize the physical presence.
Browse For Complete Report Here : PUDO in the UK; Market size, market forecast and recommendations
PUDO in the UK, a Trend Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the use of PUDO in the UK online retail fulfillment market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the use of PUDO in the UK, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from Verdict Retail’s databases and consumer surveys.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size of PUDO in the UK, with analysis on product category proliferation.
– Market value and forecast; a look at the total market value and forecast value of PUDO in the UK with demographic data and proliferation as well as sub-methods of PUDO fulfillment.
– Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the PUDO market in the UK.
This is covered in its constituent sections:
– Hot issues
– What people buy
– How people shop
– Why people Shop
Reasons To Buy
– This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of PUDO in the UK based on insights from within Verdict’s proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
– The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
– The broad but detailed perspective will help service providers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging online retail fulfillment market.
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com