Source Market Insights: India
Indian outbound trips have been growing fast in recent years, from 13 million in 2010 to 19.4 million in 2015. Further growth is expected and Canadean forecasts a total of 32.3 million outbound trips in 2020, making India one of the fastest-growing outbound markets in the world. Business trips still account for the largest amount of outbound trips (33.2%); however, leisure is the fastest-growing segment. Outbound spending increased by 6% in 2015, reaching US$15.1 billion
– Indians prefer to book their holidays directly through the internet (48% of all bookings ). In 2016, 13% of all online bookings will be made by smartphone and this is estimated to become the most popular device for bookings in the near future as India has the fastest-growing smartphone user base in the world
View Full Report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/source-market-insights-india
– India depends heavily on its air network as 97% of all outbound trips are by air. However, India is trying to build up its cruise industry as two international cruise lines start sailing to India, using Mumbai as their main port
– The UK is India’s largest European source market, with 447,301 trips made in 2015. Due to the high number of Indian diaspora living in the UK, VFR is an important segment; however, leisure is making ground. Malaysia is another key destination for India, which had 800,000 visitors in 2015. Shopping is one of the main reasons for Indian tourists to visit Malaysia
Canadean’s report – Source Market Insight: India provides detailed information on the Indian outbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
– Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
– Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering Israel’s outbound tourism sector
– Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
– Detailed analysis of the market trends in India’s outbound tourism sector.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/travel-services-market
Reasons To Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to india’s Outbound Travel and Tourism sector
– Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
– Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662