UK DIY and Gardening Market Segmentation, Application Analysis and Market Forecast 2021 – Acute Market Reports
Decorative DIY is driving growth in the DIY market as customers carry out small DIY projects themselves and get the professionals in for larger, more difficult tasks. It is expected to grow by 13.1% between 2016 and 2021e.
The largest subsector in gardening, greenstock and growing media, will be the key driver of growth over the next five years, increasing by 14.5%.
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/uk-diy-and-gardening-2016-2021
– Decorative DIY is driving growth in the DIY market as customers carry out small DIY projects themselves and get the professionals in for larger, more difficult tasks. It is expected to grow by 13.1% between 2016 and 2021e. The largest subsector in gardening, greenstock and growing media, will be the key driver of growth over the next five years, increasing by 14.5%.
– DIY specialists have continued to lose share, a result of store closures and increasing competition from general merchandisers and value retailers. While representing a relatively small share of the gardening market, value retailers will make big gains over the next five years, achieving 24.1% growth and increasing their collective share of the gardening market to 3.1% by 2021.
– Two of the biggest DIY specialists, BandQ and Home base, are continuing to offload space; a result of tough trading conditions over the last five years and a move to multichannel. The online DIY and Gardening market grew by 2.6% over the last five years and is expected to grow by 2.4% over the following five. However, the instore channel continues to dominate with 93% of DIY shoppers buying instore and taking home compared to 24% of DIY shoppers buying online and having products delivered.
– Value for money, price and quality were ranked the three most important factors when deciding where to shop for DIY and Gardening; ease of online shopping was rated the least important.
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/retail-market
The DIY and Gardening Sector report offers a comprehensive insight into the DIY and Gardening markets in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It covers in detail various sectors within DIY and in Gardening, and provides forecasts to 2021.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– What people buy
– Where people shop
– How people shop
– Why people shop
Reasons To Buy
– Utilise the detailed market data and insight to help form an effective growth strategy across the DIY and Gardening market
– It covers forecasts to 2021, covering seven product categories within home décor:
– Greenstock and growing media
– Gardening tools
– Outdoor living
– Garden structures
– Garden utensils
– Identifes the drivers and inhibitors operating on the market helping to inform growth strategy.
– Detailed look at channel and retailer shares in this market
– Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for gardening and DIY products, how frequently they shop and what drives their store selection.
The hot issues
What people buy
where People shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com