UK Health and Beauty Market Size, Growth, Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast 2016 – By Acute Market Reports
Inflation will start to ease as demand, and production, of heavily used palm oil and more sustainable oils level out.
As the economy improves, premium and discretionary shifts in spend will fuel growth in cosmetics and skincare, leading to a focus shift for midmarket brands. Health conscious consumers and the aging population will drive the health sector, with the highest category growth of 29.2% to 2021e in OTC medicines
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/uk-health-and-beauty-2016
– Inflation will start to ease as demand, and production, of heavily used palm oil and more sustainable oils level out. As the economy improves, premium and discretionary shifts in spend will fuel growth in cosmetics and skincare, leading to a focus shift for midmarket brands. Health conscious consumers and the aging population will drive the health sector, with the highest category growth of 29.2% to 2021e in OTC medicines.
– The grocers remain an important channel for health and beauty purchases owing to convenience, value for money and price. Health and beauty specialists will struggle against heavy price competition from the discounters, and emerging cosmetic and skincare ranges from clothing specialists.
– 77.1% of consumers shop for health and beauty once a month or more frequently, with minimal difference in frequency between genders. Highest shopping frequencies are affiliated with the 25-34s, driven by store convenience, social media and editorial.
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/retail-market
– Over a third of shoppers use online channels for health and beauty purchases (32.4%). However penetration remains low at 7.7% providing an opportunity for retailers to engage virtually with shoppers
– Value for money represents the key factor when selecting health and beauty retailers, 90.1%. While product quality represents the strongest factor for females, males claim value for money. With quality driving 89.7% of shoppers store choice, it is recommended that grocers entice more mature 45+ shoppers through luxury own brand skincare ranges.
The Health and Beauty Sector report offers a comprehensive insight into the health and beauty markets in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It covers in detail various sectors within health and beauty, and provides forecasts to 2021.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– What people buy
– Where people shop
– How people shop
– Why people shop
Reasons To Buy
– Utilise the detailed market data and insight to help form an effective growth strategy across the health and beauty market.
– It covers forecasts to 2021, covering 14 product categories within health and beauty
– Detailed look at channel and retailer shares in this market
– Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for health and beauty products, how frequently they shop and what drives their store selection.
The hot issues
What people buy
where People shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com