UK Jewellery Market Size, Growth, Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast 2021 – By Acute Market Reports
The UK watches and jewellery market is forecast to grow by 13.1% in the five years to 2021, outpacing the 10.2% growth in the preceding five year period. However, it is worth noting that when excluding the watches category, the market is growing at a slightly slower rate. Greater fashion incorporation in design, detail and marketing of watches has made consumers want to purchase different watches for different occasions, leading the sector to be the strongest performer in the five years to 2021
– With 40.5% of watch and jewellery shoppers saying they prefer to shop online for watches and jewellery, online is becoming a real destination for shoppers, with many heading online to price compare products or research investment purchases.
– Prices of key precious metals such as gold, silver and platinum will go up as investors look for safe haven investments in the midst of the turmoil following Brexit. This will lead to a negative impact on overall sector volumes, as retail prices rise.
– Between 2008-2014 consumers turned to lower priced statement costume jewellery to update their wardrobes. Now higher value, discrete fine jewellery is regaining appeal, as specialists such as Monica Vinader and Pandora introduce modern, accessible ranges appealing to the 18-34s.
– Events such as Mother’s Day and Valentine’s are becoming more commercialized, while new events such as Black Friday and global friendship day are being added to calendars as retailers ramp up marketing offers, encouraging added spend on jewellery.
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/retail-market
– Market size and five year forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size for jewellery in the UK, with subsector market sizes and forecasts for watches, earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets and bangles.
– Summary of main influences; an overview on the drivers and inhibitors of the jewellery market.
– Channel split for jewellery 2011, 2016e and 2021e.
– Market shares for top 10 jewellery retailers in the UK
– Retailer profiles for Argos, H.Samuel, John Lewis, Links of London, Pandora, Selfridges and Swarovski.
– Most shopped retailers by sub category
– Online market size and forecasts
– Channel usage for jewellery by demographics
Reasons To Buy
Verdict’s sector report identifies the opportunities to grow in the stationery market, new competitors, growing product categories, the potential of ecommerce and new key markets to enter/expand in to next.
The hot issues
What people buy
where People shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com