Verdict sector series: Food and Grocery 2016 – Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast – Acute Market Reports
FandG spend rose over 2011-16. A return to sustained, albeit minimal volume growth, combined with a rise in inflation is set to create an uplift in growth over 2016-2021. Spend on tobacco is set to be the weakest as consumption continues to fall. Food is set for fairly weak growth as deflation takes time to ease off. Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks are forecast to see the strongest growth due to inflation and innovation
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/verdict-sector-series-food-and-grocery-2016
– Price competition in the Food and Grocery (FandG) sector became even more intense in 2015 leading to inflation falling, with consumers remaining increasingly fickle and shopping around in search of the best value-for-money offerings
– FandG spend has been polarised in recent years, with up market retailers MandS and Waitrose broadly outperforming, alongside discounters Aldi and Lidl. However, 2015 saw the discounters and subsequent wider pricing rivalry squeeze growth of these up market grocers
– Through 2015 and 2016 the Big Four, who lost the most ground to the discounters, have been aggressively fighting back, committing sizeable investments to price competitiveness and, importantly, shifting more towards everyday low prices, with varied success.
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/retail-market
The Food and Grocery Sector report offers comprehensive insight into the food and grocery market in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It covers food, alcohol, soft drinks, tobacco and non-durable household goods.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– What people buy
– Where people shop
– How people shop
– Why people shop
Reasons To Buy
– Utilise the detailed market data and insight to help form an effective growth strategy across the food and grocery market
– It covers forecasts to 2021, covering food, alcohol, soft drinks, tobacco, and non-durable household goods.
– Identifies the drivers and inhibitors operating on the market helping to inform growth strategy.
– Detailed look at channel and retailer shares in this market
– Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for food and grocery, how frequently they shop and what drives their store selection.
The hot issues
What people buy
where People shop
How people shop
Why people shop
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com