Wealth in the UAE: HNW Investors
The resident population in the UAE is predominantly comprised of expats. Reflecting this, expats also constitute a noteworthy 75.6% of the local HNW population – which has considerable implications when it comes to investors’ product and service demand. With strong demand for all planning services, being able to offer a holistic service proposition is a must in the UAE. Emirati HNW individuals typically come from either an entrepreneurial background or have sourced their wealth through earned income. The leading generator of wealth is oil, gas, and mining followed by property and real estate.
Browse Full Report With TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/wealth-in-the-uae-hnw-investors
– Advisory mandates are the preferred type of asset management among UAE investors, followed by discretionary services. Looking forward, the already strong demand for advisory mandates will continue to increase.
– The desire to gain access to more sophisticated investment products only available through professionals and the complexity of their portfolios are the leading reasons Emirati HNW individuals seek professional advice.
– Those seeking to self-direct are largely motivated by the desire to retain exclusive control over at least some of their portfolio and to avoid management fees.
– The UAE HNW portfolio is balanced, with bonds and property accounting for the largest share of allocation followed by equities. Demand for all asset classes is expected to increase, with the exception of property investments.
Verdict Financial’s Wealth in the UAE: HNW Investors analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Emirati HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Specifically the report:
– Profiles the average Emirati HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity.
– Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Emirati HNW investors and how demand will change in the future.
– Examines the allocation of Emirati HNW investors’ portfolios into different asset classes and how this is expected to develop.
– Analyzes product and service demand among Emirati HNW investors.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/banking-market
Reasons To Buy
– Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
– Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors’ drivers for seeking investment advice vs self-directing.
– Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
– Develop your service proposition to match the service and product demand expressed by Emirati HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted change in demand.
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
For More Information, Visit Acute Market Reports
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662